Notice fees are subject to change depending on the specific circumstances
WE DO NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE: However some people get reimbursed through their insurance for counseling services.
If you are wanting to get reimbursed via your insurance you can pay for the services out of pocket and submit Out of network reimbursement form to your insurance using a superbill we provide you with. An excellent option is also called Better they do all the work of getting your reimbursement and in turn they take a 10% of what you get back. You can find out more at https://get.better.co
- Initial Sessions $100 ( about 90 minute session)
- Individual Therapy Sessions (child, adolescent, or adult) $70 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Individual Therapy Sessions Half time (child, adolescent, or adult $35 (per 30 minute session)
- Individual parententing sessions $70 (50-60 minute session)
- Couples/ Marriage Counseling Sessions $85 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Parental Coaching Sessions $85 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Family Counseling Session with 2 people $85 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Family Counseling Sessions $95 (per 50-60 min session)
Payment forms accepted are VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, CASH, CHECK, and some Health Savings Accounts. (Some HSA cards will work and some do not but we are happy to try them when you come in to see). Some people also get reimbursed via their HSA if their card does not work.
If you have questions or concerns about payment please do not hesitate to contact us at 502-612-9129.
The first session scheduled is called the initial session is 90 minutes and a fee of $100. Typically we see client’s once a week to start, but if you would like a faster start to therapy we can see clients multiple times a week or schedule longer sessions (such as back to back sessions lasting 100-110 minutes) if your therapist has availability.