Notice fees are subject to change depending on the specific circumstances
I DO NOT ACCEPT INSURANCE: However some people get reimbursed through their insurance for counseling services.
- Initial Sessions $100 ( about 90 minute session)
- Individual Therapy Sessions (child, adolescent, or adult) $70 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Individual Therapy Sessions Half time (child, adolescent, or adult $35 (per 30 minute session)
- Individual parententing sessions $70 (50-60 minute session)
- Couples/ Marriage Counseling Sessions $85 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Parental Coaching Sessions $85 (per 50-60 minute session)
- Family Counseling Sessions $95 (per 50-60 min session)
Payment forms accepted are VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, CASH, CHECK, and some Health Savings Accounts. (Some HSA cards will work and some do not but I am happy to try them when you come to see). Some people also get reimbursed via their HSA if their card does not work.
If you have questions or concerns about payment please do not hesitate to contact me.
The first session scheduled is called the initial session is 90 minutes and a fee of $100. Typically I see my client’s a minimum of 50 minutes a week (one session per week), but if you would like a faster start to therapy I can see clients multiple times a week or schedule longer sessions (such as back to back sessions lasting 100-110 minutes). Above are fee’s for my typical 50-60 minute sessions: